Please join New Yorkers and some excellent speakers as they make the case against the TSA’s extremism and support the movement in Texas and Utah to criminalize the TSA’s pat-downs and invasive security measures.
The enhanced security measures violate our Fourth Amendment, basic right to privacy and dignity. They also have an ineffectiveness rate of 70%!
There’s no need to strip our clothes, dignity or liberty to be safe.
A coalition of Republicans, Democrats, libertarians and independents have united to support legislation banning whole image body scanners and invasive pat-downs throughout NYC. Please join us!
The event starts at 4:30 PM and features:
- Susie Castillo, Former Miss. USA
- NYC Councilman Dan Halloran
- Michael Boldin, Founder, Tenth Amendment Center
- Jim Babb, Founder, We Wont Fly
- Amie Stepanovich, National Security Fellow, Electronic Privacy Information Center
- Michael Roberts, Pilot & Founder, Fed Up Flyers
- Ron Moore, Chairman, Manhattan Libertarian Party
- Julian Heicklen, Activist, Fully Informed Jury Association
- Ms. Jamie Maarten, President, Columbia University Libertarians (Event M.C.)
You can RSVP on Facebook at:
An informal networking happy hour will follow.